Today, Perodua officially added two new variants to its flagship model by launching the Myvi 1.5 SE and Myvi 1.5 Extreme.
The engines of the New Myvi SE and Myvi Extreme have uprated with 1.5-litre DOHC 16V DVVT (3SZ-VE) engine instead of 1.3-litre engine. The power plant delivers a maximum power of 76kW (102hp) @ 6,000rpm with a max torque of 136Nm @ 4,400rpm.
On the colour variations, the New Myvi 1.5 SE comes in 5 colours (Solid Majestic Yellow, Solid Ivory White, Metallic Mystical Purple, Metallic Ebony Black, and Metallic Glittering Silver). At the same time, the New Myvi 1.5 Extreme only comes in 3 colours (Solid Majestic Yellow, Solid Ivory White, and Metallic Ebony Black).
On-the-Road (OTR) price in Peninsular Malaysia
Perodua Myvi 1.5 SE
- Manual – RM50,900 – RM 51,400
- Automatic – RM 53,900 – RM 54,400 (with standard audio headunit)
- Automatic – RM 56,000 – RM 56,500 (with multimedia & navigation system)
Perodua Myvi 1.5 Extreme
- Manual – RM 58,200 – RM 58,700
- Automatic – RM 61,200 – RM 61,700
For more information, please refer to: http://www.fastmotoring.com/index.php/2011/09/perodua-myvi-1-5-extreme-and-1-5-se-officially-launched-in-malaysia/